Ceramic Stand offs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Shop price for the ceramic standoffs on ebay posted by John is in the order of £ 5 for 10.

If you are thinking of ceramics standoffs for boardmounted resistors, there are ceramic pearls that can be stacked to desired height.
Small size: 3x3mm, 1mm center hole, about £ 2/100
Big size: 5.3x5mm, 2.3mm center hole, £ 2.70/100.
I've bought those wholesale in Germany.

Attachments

• pearl.jpg
    pearl.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 117
Pardon me, i've posted the name so often it feels i am advertising.

The only electronic store in this hemisphere that has 40 feet marble counters and air tube internal logistics : www.burklin.de (or Buerklin)

Private persons can buy direct at their stores, internet orders need not be big but you need a company account number.
(For EU shoppers it is pretty cool if a company VAT number can be supplied, for orders up to a number of 100s of Euro's no VAT is paid. Not there, not here, in my case saves me 19%VAT)
If none of these are an option for you, you could look for a German member to get it for you.
(or have the patience to wait for someone with 10 different tongues till i am ready for some new parts, not so long ago i got parts from them for me and Gengis in the US)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.