need duble diodes for car amp rectifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys.

been looking for a while to no avail for some dual diode to220 rectifiers to replace some blown out-of-production ones that was in the PS of an Alpine car amp.

i need them to be 10amps\100V, and preferably as fast an soft as can be..
i would be greatful if you guys could help me out.

-Marius

hey again, now, i put this amp on ice for a while, but now i'm back at it.

the thing is, elfa and most places i'v looked i can only find common cathode, no common anode.
thats my problem.

do anyone know where i can locate CA type dublediodes?
preferably complimentary CA and CC. 10A\100v.

thanks
marius

Double-Diodes

Maruis-

Try these OnSemi diode pairs:

MUR1620CT - (8A x2, 200V) for the positive rail
MUR1620CTR - (8A x2, 200V) for the negative rail

The current ratings of 8A are for each half of the diode pair, hence the "16" in the part numbers.

Just what you're looking for. OnSemi is currently sampling them out, but the catch here is the s/h charge is USD$11.00

BTW, what model Alpine amp do you have? I have alot of old school Alpine stuff (late 80's- early 90's), back when they were more into substance and less into flash. (Sure do miss those green chicklets displays......) I have lots of 3522Ss lying around here. Not sure what I will do with them. Maybe make a good system for the car, or just sell them off on eBay.

Does anyone have any of the DigitalMax stuff from Alp? Comments?

Regards,

Steve

N-channel: thanks!

the amp is a 97' V12 2*140W, dont know about the model number, havnt found much about it on the web either.

the amp is a joy to work on, elna snapin caps, plenty of fets, the build quality is exelent! i'm being told this amp was the cream of the crop back in the day, and i dont doubt it.

how much can i sample of onsemi?
while i'm there, i might just get some of those transistors as well..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.