QUAD CD67 + Manual service

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sch / QUAD CD67

Hello,

Sorry to say that, I never found this diagram.
If you have a professional friend, in the audiovisual world, can be to ask him to provide you this technical diagram via its activated and while writing to Quad.

I have not another idea.
I tried that in Indonesia, Quad never answered me (I'm pro), I hope you have more chance, then me!

Good luck/Bonne chance ;-)

Pierre

Schematic CD 67 Quad

Hello,

The answer from Quad.

Dear Mr . HEREMANS

Thank you for your E-mail

Sorry, but there was no service manual for the 67CD player.

Regards,

Rob Flain, IAG Group Service Manager for: Quad - AudioLab - Wharfedale -
Mission
Address: IAG Service department, Unit 4, St Margaret's Way, Stukeley
Meadows Industrial Estate, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EB.
Tel number: + 44 (0)1480 452561
Fax number: +44 (0)1480 413403

Pierre

Thanks for that. A bit sad. I have had excellent service from Quad and Rob on older models, but he wouldn't even reveal the specs of the light bulbs used for the display, as it would compete with their opportunity to sell me new ones (to NZ where the postage would be as much as the product) :-( ..... At least we know where we stand. Just fyi, I was able to replace the defunct bulbs with 12v (5mm) "wheat ear" bulbs which fit exactly into the old holders, however the display is a bit dim (12V bulbs on 5V supply). I'm looking at replacing the bulbs with orange LEDs.

CD 67

Hello,

I insisted, read the answer of Quad;-)

Dear Pierre

Thank you for your E-mail

We still service the 67CD player if it is returned back to the UK for Quad factory service.

The 67CD service manual was never produced. I could probably supply you some 67CD schematics but these are large and it will cost you 20GBP plus p&p. ?

Regards,

Rob Flain, IAG Group Service Manager for: Quad - AudioLab -Wharfedale - Mission
Address: IAG Service department, Unit 4, St Margaret's Way, Stukeley
Meadows Industrial Estate, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EB.
Tel number: + 44 (0)1480 452561
Fax number: +44 (0)1480 413403

If you want order the A3 photocopies, I give to you the e-mail from Mister Rob FLAIN.

Pierre

I just contact with Quad, and asked for some "6" series service data. So far, Quad only has: 66-pre, 66-CD, 606, 306 service data available. Quad does not have service data for CD 67. (Not sure about FM66)

However, I know that CD67 is the ungraded version of 66 (better Philips CD transport), same DAC, so they might be the same on the circuit part just different CD transports. Just my guessing...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.