transformer help! Marshall and crate.. cross-reference?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two transformers from two different combo amps.

One is a marshall 5275 75 watt amp.
It has a drake transformer in it part # 782-352/4

One crate G10xl amp 10 watts
It has a yao chung transformer part #94-100-001
(I didn't find a free schematic for this and the one I found was 8 bucks and probably worth more then the amplifier itself.) =)

I can't figure out what the output is supposed to be for these things nor can i find a cross reference of any type. I didn't think it would be this hard.

I can find the schematic for the marshall amp from www.drtube.com but it is beyond me how to figure what I need to even find out to even match one blind. I can hardly find any information on the 5275 series amps. I assume they didn't sell well because they are solid state, and all the "geeks" are interested in tube amps.. =)

TIA

Sean

I fixed the crate. I used a 3amp 12 volt (6v x 6v) power supply from radio shack which I think also makes it a 15w am instead of a 10w amp, but it sounds about as good as it ever did.
(which wasn't that great..). I guess amps aren't like wine, they don't get better just by aging them.. *lol*

I still need help on the Marshall amp though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.