free stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just tore down a physically damaged telecom smps. There are a couple of caps I have no use for but may be valuable to a tube guy. They are Sprague Powerlytic 36DX 660uf 450vdc 920(5/6)L1 85c. 80mm x 65mm. Qty 2. These Lucent PSU's were designed to last so I'm sure they have had an easy life so far. They will go to the first US e-mail to me for the cost of shipping ($5 or so maybe??) Please US only..nothing personal. It's just a pain in the but to do non US for a freebee.

Attachments

• imga0118.jpg
    imga0118.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 278
Also, I've got a bunch of bridges. They are stamped AMP2506L. Body is about 26mm x 26mm and has leads designed for pc board mounting or you could solder to them if you wanted. I'm pretty sure they are 25a 600v. Given out in 5 groups of qty 4 for the first 5 US emailers. Cost of shipping only ??$3-$4 usd per qty4 maybe??

ALSO...

maybe one of you guys may know what a IR part WP012L64F is. It appears to be a house # for a to-247 fet but...what does it compare to? This psu has a bunch in it and it would be nice to..maybe..use em.

Thanks,
Marc

Attachments

• imga0117.jpg
    imga0117.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 260
thomas997 said:
Sent an email

thanks

I won't publish Thomas' email but here is my response...you can guess the rest.

Regular mail shouldn't be too much of an issue to Canada. Send me your address and I'll send a few out. It shouldn't cost more than a dollar or so. If it does I'll let you know.

Marc

Regular post to Canada is not a problem on the bridges

marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.