active cable schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not sure if this is the right place to place this thread.

But I recently found a schematic for active cable in a Chinese web page and would like to share with all of you here for any comments on using similar circuits?

Attachments

• dbs cable.jpg
    dbs cable.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 451
ackcheng said:
I recently found a schematic for active cable in a Chinese web page and would like to share with all of you here for any comments on using similar circuits?

Personally I prefer not to turn my cables into microphones :D

Some people like it though.

Not that the Chinese care about US intellectual property, but the design is patented and the patent is currenty owned by Monster Cable who are in the middle of a lawsuit against AudioQuest over their DBS line of cables.

se

SY said:

Moderators are expected to know Latin, Attic Greek, Aramaic, and Baylonian. Sanskrit is optional, but helpful. They are also expected to be fluent in all aspects of law, history, mathematics, poetry, and football trivia.

You forgot rattling off the relative merits of the past twenty years for vintages in California, France, Spain, Italy, Chile, and Lower Slobbovia.

Francois, in the heart of the Santa Cruz Mountain appellation.

ackcheng said:
Not sure if this is the right place to place this thread.

But I recently found a schematic for active cable in a Chinese web page and would like to share with all of you here for any comments on using similar circuits?

One of the best battery conserving circuits I have ever seen. This battery should last longer than even the ones powering LCD calculators. :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.