Cases for electronics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to everyone,

New on this forum.
I'm wondering if someone can address me to a valid cases manufacturer ,able to make product customization such as silk printed texts,milling ,drilling and some other works.
I built a hifi power amplifier and I would accomodate it in a "goodlooking" case.
I'm searching something with professional look ,not patched up solutions.

here it is an image of a mine previous work :

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I 'm searching something of similar,you see?

I can buy everywhere in the world,altough I would prefer in the Europe.
Price is not important.Hi quality and customization possibilities are important.

Hoping in your help

Any useful suggetsion will be appreciated

Bye

panels..

Although they don't make cases, front panel express will make you a professional front panel, including engraved text in any color/ font you can provide. Just downoad their software and have at it; email your file and they send you a panel. Or send them your front or back panel from your case and they will drill and engrave it-- but don't send them a steel panel they only work with aluminum.

I've used them before to do panels, see my web site (indicated below near my signature line I think) for examples. Here is a good example.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.