diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Parts (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts/)
-   -   Schuro purchase (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts/53165-schuro-purchase.html)

VS 9th March 2005 06:52 PM

Schuro purchase

Hi !

Does anyone have bought recently any parts from Schuro (www.schuro.de) ?

I've been trying to contact Schuro for 2 months and still no answer!

Regards,
VS

lpm76 9th March 2005 07:03 PM

I have heard from several people that it is much easier to get in contact with them if you speak (or write in) german.

shusha 10th March 2005 10:05 AM

I wrote them two emails in German asking about some Morel drivers and some other parts. They didn't respond. I will try one more time. I have sended my mails to info@schuro.de

Anybody from Germany here who have experience with schuro? I think they have nice products with decent prices.

promitheus 10th March 2005 10:09 AM

I had the same problem till I cancelled my order and ordered from somewhere else.
It seems they have not enough people working there.

wuffwaff 10th March 2005 11:45 AM

HI,

it is sometimes quite difficult but my last order (power supply caps for my Aleph-X) came within 3 days after ordering.

William

Sigurd Ruschkow 11th March 2005 08:02 AM

I have had the same problem. I emailed Schuro in German about 20 times asking for different things, but no answer. Around 50 times I tried to call them, but no answer.

Then, I took a chance and made a formal order and then things started to work as normal :)
I got response!

I used the other email address: order@schuro.de

After we had dicussed things, he sent me an email with the amount that I should transfer to his account. I did that,
and about 10 days (normal) the package arrived in Sweden where I live. Well packaged the box was, and the parts were OK.

I ordered some stepped attenuators and things for the ELMA switch.

Next time I will order some transformers.

Sigurd

shusha 11th March 2005 10:13 AM

Placing a direct order is not a bad idea, but first I wanted to know wether they are willing to ship the goods to my country or not . I think I am gonna call them.

Sigurd Ruschkow 11th March 2005 10:27 AM

As I said, I called them 50+ times during a 2 month period and never got an answer.

Good luck!

Sigurd

jacco vermeulen 11th March 2005 11:31 AM

I had a long talk with Hans Eckehard Rotter in his Schuro shop,when i was in Kassel last year.
The shop is actually an apartment on the first stock, he has 1 employee for handling the orders, and isnt even a shop.
The reason he can offer the items at such pricelevel, his words.

I very much enjoyed the talk with him, Hans Ekkehard is both very friendly and helpfull.
Schuro has been in business quite a long time, he has been advertising in magazines for 15 or more.
No complaints here, only very good experience, i received my parts swift and in excellent shape, for lowest cost.

klitgt 11th March 2005 01:52 PM

I mailed to ask for the payment procedure and the reply came after 2 days. Then I ordered, got an invoice, transferred the money and got the goods soon after. No problems with Shuro!
:D