Schuro purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi VS

I have sent a number of emails to Mr Rother, most of them he has replied to. I have placed two orders in the past. The last one was fairly big. No problems at all. I will be placing an order very soon. I had no idea it was a small operation. Now I understand more.

Try this email address

verkauf@schuro.de

I hope this helps you and anyone else.

Cheers.

Brownlow

Spirtos said:
Hi guys,

is it better to write next e mail to Schuro in German??????(although I don't know even a word in German...)
and whitch e mail is preferable for an order?? Actually I need some components that I can't find them anywhere.

Best Regards

Spiros

Hi Spriros, Schuro reacts best to a fax. They tend to neglect orders from abroad as they are underpowered in personel. There was a group buy in the past to circumvent this problem. Crishu was the member in Germany who placed the actual order.
Of course it is a shame they even did not fulfill Prometeus' order......:smash: :smash:

Hi,

I've e-mail and fax them many times for more than 1 month and they didn't bother to answer, except when I mail them this thread.....well, instant response! With an apologize for their kind of service.

They have few people working there, however a simple answer didn't get much time to them.

Regards,
VS

shipping & handling fees

wuffwaff said:
Hi,

23€ is quite normal (I didn´t say cheap!) for an insured package from Germany to Europe. If it is damaged you must claim at the post office, not at Schuro.

William

hi, worldpack basic Europe here 500g-1kg : 8.65 Euro,
standard 6.25 Euro. Worldpack special (track& trace, signature on receipt, recu, insured for real value till 500 Euro) 12.75 Euro zone 1.
Farnell ships free here and the minimum order is only 50 Euro.
Conrad asks about 6.75 Euro for shipping but it's free for large orders.
Now what is normal?:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.