Schuro purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have had the same problem. I emailed Schuro in German about 20 times asking for different things, but no answer. Around 50 times I tried to call them, but no answer.

Then, I took a chance and made a formal order and then things started to work as normal :)
I got response!

I used the other email address: order@schuro.de

After we had dicussed things, he sent me an email with the amount that I should transfer to his account. I did that,
and about 10 days (normal) the package arrived in Sweden where I live. Well packaged the box was, and the parts were OK.

I ordered some stepped attenuators and things for the ELMA switch.

Next time I will order some transformers.

Sigurd

I had a long talk with Hans Eckehard Rotter in his Schuro shop,when i was in Kassel last year.
The shop is actually an apartment on the first stock, he has 1 employee for handling the orders, and isnt even a shop.
The reason he can offer the items at such pricelevel, his words.

I very much enjoyed the talk with him, Hans Ekkehard is both very friendly and helpfull.
Schuro has been in business quite a long time, he has been advertising in magazines for 15 or more.
No complaints here, only very good experience, i received my parts swift and in excellent shape, for lowest cost.

Maybe you should explain what you need BUT you have questions before.

Copy/paste from my Email:
Sehr geehrte Herren,

in ihrem preislist habe ich Morel driver model MW166 nicht gesehen. Wuerden sie mir bitte informieren ob sie dieses driver in ihren Angebot haben oder nicht. Preis interesiert mich auch. Ich bin auch interesiert fuer verschiedene Kondensatoren und spullen aber da habe ich keine Frage wegen Preis, weil ich finde alles auf web.

Weiter wollte ich gerne wissen ob sie die ware nach Kroatien liefern und vieviel sind die Versandkosten. Ich danke ihnen in voraus.

I think I made my self enough serious as a potential buyer. Sorry for the bad German. But, anyway, will try again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.