Enclosure Feet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hugh,
The thing that's always driven me crazy about feet is that they aren't "feet." For some reason, I keep finding them called "bumpers" in catalogs and online sites (mind you, I've always called 'em feet, but I've always gotten blank stares when I asked for feet around here). Granted, that's here in the States; I have no idea what you folks would call them down there. With a little luck, a different search term like that might help you locate something that suits you.

Grey

I just recently (within the last week or so) ran across someone having large-ish feet like that, but can't remember who at the moment. ApexJr, MPJA...someone like that. I'll try to remember. Time for this tired little puppy to roll into bed. All my brain cells have punched their time cards and gone home and I'm no use to anyone in this condition.

Grey

Pull that to the Bumper

How about these, Mr Dean ?

1.5" x 0.8" , Manufacturer is Adam Hall.

www.adamhall.com

At the feet section , no 4909
The 3/8 is no 4921

I've got another adress for those gipsy brass bumpers.

regards,
j.

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 271
Hi Jacco,

Always in AUD, NEVER US....... We cling to our currency as stubbonly as the British these days....... Being at the posterior of the world helps, of course.

However, the flight of the bumble dollar has taken the AUD to almost right at 80c US - so the saving is not so great. Perhaps we could try looking around Taiwan where they are no doubt available at about a third the cost?

DIAR, thanks for the heads up on greasy feet. We DON'T want greasy feet!!

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.