schematics for Technics - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2002, 11:45 AM   #1
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: connecticut usa
Question schematics for Technics

I am looking for information on a Technics tuner, ST-Z400 which I recently acquired along with the other parts of a "pseudo-professional" rack system.

In particular, I would like to know the function of the rear-panel input labeled "CONTROL". This is an RCA type connector, I think the function appears on many of the low-profile tuners Technics appears to have built on this same chassis.

Also, can anyone give me a source for schematics for this tuner, and/or the other elements of the system: SU-Z800 integrated amplifier, and SH-Z200 graphic equalizer?

Thanks in advance.

  Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2002, 09:56 PM   #2
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Apr 2002
There are several sites that people can download schematics for almost every product that is out there. The con of this service is that the user have to pay a fee to get the schematics.
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 02:03 AM   #3
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: oklahoma
Default i have a technics su-z800 integrated amp with the same tuner

are you wanting to buy teh su-z800 integrated amp?
mine is in perfect condition
very clean inside and out.
im looking to trade it for a marantz set consisting of:
marantz 300dc amp ,3250b pre- amp, and 2100 tuner.
i will sell the technics amp interested?
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2003, 04:37 PM   #4
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: oklahoma
Default the control input....

th rca type connector labled (control input)
is for the remote control that connected to the
tuner with an rca cable.
i have an su-z800 amp in mint condition.
will sale :contact me
or trade for a mint condidtion marantz set concisting of:
marantz 300dc amp, 3250b pre-amp ,and 2100 tuner
  Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 01:54 AM   #5
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Stereo Guy! Do you know how to connect the equalizer to the SU-800? I am so confused.
  Reply With Quote


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Technics SU-V50 schematics wanted ZuMbAiU Solid State 15 27th January 2015 08:42 AM
Technics SL-P350 schematics anyone? nilsomat Digital Source 0 29th June 2006 07:54 PM
Looking for Technics SU-Z65 schematics progressor Solid State 0 15th April 2006 06:46 PM
Service manual or schematics Technics SE-CA10 palesha Solid State 0 18th March 2006 07:38 AM
Wanted-schematics for Technics SU-V78 demons_wing Solid State 0 30th April 2004 04:26 PM

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2