Philips CDM12.4 + L1210 mechanism

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

Not sure if I've posted this in the correct thread but I'm looking for a supplier (ideally UK) for the Philips CDM12.4 CD mechanism and tray loader. I think the tray loader is the L1210 but that could be the whole lot. These were used in the Micromega Stage CD players and well need I say any more but yes mine's faulty! I have tried greasing it by the way.

Cheers,

Jon

Juky,

I found a number of sources for the CDM12.4 mechanism

Doknet in Holland 38EUR
Grandata in the UK 22GBP (or 16GBP just for the laser assembly)
Donberg in Ireland 47.99EUR

The only source I found for the loader was in China and they had a minimum order of 1000 pieces !

In the end I cleaned and re-greased the tray loader and the mechanism and now the tray runs smoothly again but I still get skipping sometimes on the first track. I haven't tried adjusting the output of the lasers and it may just be that the power has dropped with age. I did think of just buying a new CDM12.4 to see if it was any different but I haven't taken that step yet.

Cheers,

Jon

We can supply the CDM12.4

Hi Jon,

We specialized in electronics and the products include all aspect of electronic A/V system, for example: laser head,Ic,decode board etc.
For your information that you can get the CDM12.4 from our company.If you are intersting pls feel free to let us know which will receive our prompt attention.Our email:szjianhongwei@yahoo.com.cn

Best regards
Eva

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.