HA12017 - SIP-8 packaged Opamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can somebody tell me the pinouts of a SIP-8 type opamp? To be more specific: the HA12017.
This thing is almost impossible to find, and i'd like to replace it with a OPA134.
The problem is that i dont know which pin is wich.
On the schematic the HA12017 has pin6 for IN+, pin7 for IN- and PIN1 for OUT, but i dont know what 5 and 3 do, possibly offset pins?

Another general question: Is 4.5 volts enough for opamps, or should i feed them with 9 volts? For example the TL072.

Sorry for my "english" :D

Rody

this is the circuit, where the HA12017 should be replaced. Maybe this helps. what is pin 3 and 5?

Attachments

• ha12017.jpg
    ha12017.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 332
Uhhh.. God knows i've tried, i'm just not too much experienced in this. I dont know how to replace the opamp, cause the HA12017 seems like a much more different construction, and i cant do anything with pins 3 and 5, the OPA134 dont have such functionality. So propably, i would have to change the resistor and capacity values nearby, and to redesign some parts, and this is too much for me. (Ok i know, i should have started with an easier project, but this equalizer looks very interesting)
Some help, or some "how-to" links would be appreciated...

thanks.
Rody

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.