Transformer Cover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've seen some beautiful diy amps in the forums. But where can I find those transformer covers that everyone is using?

I have a Dynaco Stero70 which I modified (Van Alstine kit) and put into my own chassis (of which I designed). But I'd like to put either 1 single cover or 3 separate covers over the transformers.

Plastic, aluminum, wood covers - links would be great!

I should have noted that I did see that same post and did a Google search too.

I tried various searches, but following the links, I didn't find any pics other than sketches or outlines, and prices were astronomical.

I tried PartsExpress, but was surprised that they don't offer anything in the line of transformer covers, especially since they cater to the audio diy'er.

Can anyone provide a link that would provide color pics, variety of materials used, and at reasonable pricing, etc.? Long shot, maybe, but this forum has always been a great resource.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.