Bulk Capacitors Resistors, Yamaha Power Amplifier pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5734394720

As new in box Capacitors and Resistors and A Yamaha P2200 Power Amplifier 500W AMP module pcb

ONE LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOING CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESISTORS www.digikey.com - see what these items are worth!

14 X .47ohm 5W 5% Wirewound Digikey 0.47W-5-ND

4 X 10 Ohm 5W 5% Wirewound Digikey 10W-5-ND

Capacitors www.digikey.com

3 X Capacitor 63V 220uf Elect Axial

3 X Capacitor 470uf 25V Elect FC Radial

4 X Cap 63V Elect 470 uf FC Radial

PCB (item not sold separate, included in auction, if you don't want it, I'll keep it and take $1 off the final price.)

One Yamaha p2200 500w amp module pcb, assume all the components on it are blown (there are probably some good components on it)

I was originally going to replace all the components on the pcb, with the items listed, however I found a new pcb with all components on it, and used that instead. I also have a fully refurbished Yamaha amplifier p2200 500w a side for sale $550 contact me. And a set of 6 output transistors for the Yamaha amp also for sale, contact me. A kind american bought all the components listed for me in America from digikey, they are still unopened and labeled.

Here are some pictures:

pcb itself is in okay nick

all still packaged

ALL items on this page are as is, no refunds. Buyer to pay all postage costs.

Postage and Handling $11.50 (anywhere in aust.) not negotiable

If you have 0 feedback you must contact me before you bid.

Please read description fully.

Conditions of sale: No refunds, no warranty, only if DOA will refund/repair be given, in all cases buyer to pay for freight both ways. item sold as new

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.