Is there interested in teflon prototyping boards?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Since he is talking about point to point I think he wants a sheet of teflon with lots of holes on it. Like Veroboard I think its called?Not traces I think.

It would be helpful to give a approximate price for different sizes quantities. I for instance, would be interested, but it totally depends on the price. I was thinking of using something like this to hardwire a Pass Balanced preamp, but if it costs more than just buying the PCBs I might not bother.

Variac said:
Since he is talking about point to point I think he wants a sheet of teflon with lots of holes on it. Like Veroboard I think its called?Not traces I think.

It would be helpful to give a approximate price for different sizes quantities. I for instance, would be interested, but it totally depends on the price. I was thinking of using something like this to hardwire a Pass Balanced preamp, but if it costs more than just buying the PCBs I might not bother.

Yes this is what I meant. I'll ask them a quote , before that I must find out which teflon types is best suitable.
gio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.