Datasheets for BD517-BD529 or/and spice models anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Could anyone help me find the datasheedt for the Motorola transistors BD517 to BD520 and BD529.
BD207 BD 208 as well if anyone has them.
Spice models would be even better but i would like to have the datasheets.
I have tried the net and only found paysites for old datasheets carrying these, fine i can consider paying for a service manual but not a (insert proper word here) component datasheet.

Sometimes i wish such things could be shared via P2P filesharing programs, i do not think the manufacturers would mind.

Any help appreciated.

/Hjelm

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hjelm

BD515: SI-N, NF-Tr/E, 45V, 2A, 10W, 160MHz
BD516: SI-P, NF-Tr/E, 45V, 2A, 10W, 125MHz
BD517: =BD 515: 60V
BD518: =BD 516: 60V
BD519: =BD 515: 80V
BD520: =BD 516: 80V

Pinout: EBC

P devices can all be replaced with:
BD528: SI-P, NF-Tr/E, 80V, 2A, 10W, 100MHz
N devices:
BD527: SI-N, NF-Tr/E, 80V, 2A, 10W, 150MHz

Both are pin compatible.
All transistors are Motorola

No datasheets, no spice models (for the moment)

/Hugo :)

Big thanks again to you all for trying to help me.

To explain what i am trying to do:
I have a very tight, female controlled, DIY buget :rolleyes: and i have a chance to lay my hands on these transistors in an online auction and it would be nice to know what i am buying to see what could be done with them, headphone amp comes to mind. So i am not seeking a replacement rather i would like to get a feel for the performance of the devices. The info i am currently most interested in is the Hfe, with regards to IC. If the only thing available is spice models than that is great. I use those to design anyway, if there are some devices with similar performance which i could use for simulation then i am happy too.

mandat: I am sometimes missing the obvious. Do you recommend that i search for replacemet transistors at Zetex and Nec? I coudn't find any obvious way of doing that.

Lost the auction :bawling: . Thanks for all the help anyway. Got me a broken loudspeaker to take care of now. It has been looking like my avatar for a while now and now when i finally got the driver back, after months of waiting, it sounded like crap.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: and then some :bawling:.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.