Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

The Soundbug
The Soundbug
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2002, 03:22 AM   #1
noodles is offline noodles
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast, Punk
Send a message via AIM to noodles Send a message via Yahoo to noodles
Default The Soundbug

I'm sure some of you have seen this EXTRA KEWL device before. You attach a suction cup to a flat surface and it turns it into a speaker. You need two to have stereo sound though . I was wondering if anyone has experience with these?

  Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2002, 08:15 PM   #2
tiroth is offline tiroth  United States
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
These were up on Slashdot some time ago...had no idea they were already to market.




Anybody know if this kind of transducer design has been used in a more conventional loudspeaker?
  Reply With Quote


The SoundbugHide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 17.65%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2018 diyAudio