PCB Relay for ESP soft start board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just bought one of Rod's esp soft start boards for use with my new power amp.

I thought the relays needed would be readily available in the UK but I cant find them anywhere, and the only google refernces I can find are in Australia.

Does anyone know where I can get them in the UK or europe, or if not a pin compatible alternate?

The following is Rods description of the part needed :-

The ones I designed for are marked FRM1-1C1, and have a 12V DC coil, and SPDT contacts rated at 10A.

This style of relay is readily available from many different suppliers, and has a "universal" footprint. Because I don't believe for an instant that the footprint is universal, I have shown the dimensions and pinout below.

Dimensions of "1 Form C" Relay

"1 Form C" refers to the contact arrangement, and not the form factor of the relay base, but there is a good chance that many (or even most) PCB style 1 Form C relays will fit the board. "1" means one set of contacts, and Form C means they operate in changeover (Single Pole Double Throw - SPDT)

richie00boy,
I had seen them on RS but I didnt think that the specs matched those given by Rod, I think its just that I am confused by all the parameters being quoted for the relays, when Rod only quotes a couple.

Thanks for the pointers.

PS RS often seems to be down in the evening, or is it just me ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.