Sabine FBX900 Power Supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all. New to the board and I do not have too much knowledge of electronics so I was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction. I bought 3 used feedback exterminators off eBay but they did not come with power supplies. The power supply is pretty specific on how it should be wired and unfortunately the kind folks at Sabine could not help me. Does anyone know where I can contact someone about fabricating a few? Any advice would be helpful.

Tim

FBX-900 power connection

The FBX 900 uses a 5 pin DIN connector for the power supply. It relys on a 27v center tapped, 450-600ma transformer. (13.5 v per side. I got the wiring from Sabine, but it did not match my unit, which I checked out with a VOM and by tracing the board. I wired the center tap to the middle pin of the 5 din pins, and the other two legs on the transformer each went to the leftover pair on either side of the center.

13.5 ct 13.5

x x
x x
x

Hope this helps.

Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.