wondercap ultima cap's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to everyone,

It seems that when everything fails there still be some guys from here that know the answer.....:cannotbe:

Please,
can anyone supply me with some informations about WonderCap Ultima serie with Danor cap's.

One nice guy has given me those cap's but didn't provided me with informations about them.... they work really nice in my dac so I would like to buy something that is made in similar way as they are... What would be the substitute for them if any, materials, maybe the web adress of the manufacturer so I can ask them directly..... Thanks in advance
best regards
daniel:smash:

I'm a little hazy on my history of wondercaps and which ones
used "danor labeling".

If they're the original"yellow" wondercaps then RELCAP PPMFs are reasonably similar.

If those are the "white wondercaps", I don't think anyone
makes a similar capacitor today. You might want to try Dynamicaps, which are the current product by TRT or
Try Auricaps which some folks were using in their upgrades
(vmps, altavistaaudio) before the Dynamicaps came out.

Thnx for the reply

They are white ones...... :bawling:
well - i have thought about auricap's but they don't smell to me very good..... maybe I am wrong..... would like to try something better then auricap...... I have a pair of old aluminium paper in oil- not a very good manufacturer and they sound like wow! but they must burn in..... if they would be o.k. after that I would buy pio's from jensen- if not then back to the old drawing board:xeye:

thanx for reply again and best regards
daniel

dynamicaps

strongly recommend dynamicaps for coupling cap applications;
made dramatic improvement in sound of my power amp over previous Infinicaps, which were not too bad to start with. I got them from parts connexion in Canada if you need a source, but I am sure there are other suppliers online.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.