2sa1265 ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all.
I'm new here, looks like a great place. I did a search but found only one hit with no real info.

I'm repairing a EMS-2200 Yamaha Powered Mixer. I need to replace all A1265 output transistors but having a hard time finding new ones or exact substitutes.

I was offered BD-246's but they have differant dimentions

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

N.Webber

The mentioned sources are expensive, and the handling fee will be pretty steep as well.

There are plenty of sources in Europe that charge less for original Toshiba devices, a bunch of them in Germany.
Example: Lobtron in Germany charges $2/pc for the 2SA1265, or 65 cents for a fake one.
Lobtron also has an Ebay-store for less specific items, with luck the guy will send the parts in a cheap stamped envelope at regular mailing rates.

Some places in the US offer the A1265 for a dollar the piece, interesting if a big bunch of them are needed or some other goodies are required as well.

The part search sites are for real amateur suckers, or service guys who don't bother to obtain parts cheaper cause they'll have the customer pay the killer device rate just the same.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.