silver mica caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Silver Mica Caps

The ones I found are made by Cornell Dubilier and distributed by Newark Electronics. If these are parts for the Pass a40, I just updated my list of parts and suppliers in your "Solid State DIY" thread below to include these. The changes are mostly to consolidate suppliers so I can place a minimum number of orders and receive what I need. Still haven't started building yet - I have a few other "projects" to wrap up first.

Eric

Yeh, that would be me. I don't know how I dig this up. MY usual action will be looking thru the first few (probably 2-3) pages of the 'solid state' menu and see if there is any new or newly replied post that I might be interest to go thru. Sorry that I did not look at the date of the last post. But somehow, someone did the same thing as I had. Ha.....

Hi,
just to prove that the search facility is used and even works.

Well for some it may. I have never yet found what I needed, found lots of other (very) unrelated threads and wasted lots of time.

My new target should be to learn how to generate the correct searches to enter into the fields.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.