Schuro.de problems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I couldn't quite figure out if this was the right forum for this; but it was the closest I could find...

Hi,
I really am in doubt what to do, and what I can do. At the 17th of May I placed my order by info@schuro.de. The order was written in near correct German (hey, it isn't easy ;) ). Waited until the 25th, no reply. I resent my order the 25th to verkauf@schuro.de - no reply (yet). I sent two emails asking if they have received my order - no reply (yet).
I faxed them - no reply, no email
I called them about ten times at various hours in three days - always a "busy" signal, so maybe their phone was disconnected.
After reading some posts about Schuro and their "service", I can see others also have problems getting in touch with them/him. But really - this is beyond all (I think).

What should I do now ? - does anyone have a similar experience ? Schuro is the only place I can get the part needed (Guess that's the reason why he's a busy man) :xeye:

Schuro

Hi,
Schuro does only take orders from within Germany. And even then a fax works better than an email.
They simply don't reply to emails from abroad.
Maybe an inmate from Germany is willing to help you.
I got my parts from the last Schuro group buy and though I very much appreciate the efforts by Chrishu and Andrea this is once and never again.:att'n:

Thank you, both.
Mr. Rother seems to be very polite and kind judging by the way he replies/answers emails (wording). In March/April I asked if the Cerafines (1000uF/25V) he listed were in stock - they were. Also asked some weeks later about shipping costs and peyment methods, and got a kind, prompt answer also. My order was around 120 euros, so I hope that was o.k. Maybe the parts weren't exotic enough :D

Will there be another group buy in the near future, or is the group buy arranged only if someone takes an initiative ? (as opposed to certain dates for group orders, etc.)
Thanks again

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.