Schuro.de problems - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th June 2004, 07:21 PM   #1
DonOE is offline DonOE  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Default Schuro.de problems

I couldn't quite figure out if this was the right forum for this; but it was the closest I could find...

Hi,
I really am in doubt what to do, and what I can do. At the 17th of May I placed my order by info@schuro.de. The order was written in near correct German (hey, it isn't easy ). Waited until the 25th, no reply. I resent my order the 25th to verkauf@schuro.de - no reply (yet). I sent two emails asking if they have received my order - no reply (yet).
I faxed them - no reply, no email
I called them about ten times at various hours in three days - always a "busy" signal, so maybe their phone was disconnected.
After reading some posts about Schuro and their "service", I can see others also have problems getting in touch with them/him. But really - this is beyond all (I think).

What should I do now ? - does anyone have a similar experience ? Schuro is the only place I can get the part needed (Guess that's the reason why he's a busy man)
Old 26th June 2004, 08:18 AM   #2
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Elso Kwak
Exclamation Schuro

Hi,
Schuro does only take orders from within Germany. And even then a fax works better than an email.
They simply don't reply to emails from abroad.
Maybe an inmate from Germany is willing to help you.
I got my parts from the last Schuro group buy and though I very much appreciate the efforts by Chrishu and Andrea this is once and never again.
Old 26th June 2004, 08:22 AM   #3
ABO is offline ABO  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Schuro will take foreign orders if they are substantial.

Herr Rother does indeed speak and write english very well, but he only seems to reply if the order is interesting
Old 26th June 2004, 04:07 PM   #4
DonOE is offline DonOE  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Thank you, both.
Mr. Rother seems to be very polite and kind judging by the way he replies/answers emails (wording). In March/April I asked if the Cerafines (1000uF/25V) he listed were in stock - they were. Also asked some weeks later about shipping costs and peyment methods, and got a kind, prompt answer also. My order was around 120 euros, so I hope that was o.k. Maybe the parts weren't exotic enough

Will there be another group buy in the near future, or is the group buy arranged only if someone takes an initiative ? (as opposed to certain dates for group orders, etc.)
Thanks again

Hide this!Advertise here!