diyAudio (
-   Parts (
-   -   Looking for replacement parts (

jschen 1st June 2004 06:50 AM

Looking for replacement parts
I need to replace some parts in a broken amplifier, they are A1011/C2344. I can not find any info on these parts.

Centauri 1st June 2004 12:46 PM

Put a '2S' in front of those numbers (2SA1011 & 2SC2344) and you will find they are commonly available transistors. A lot of Japanese transistor manufacturers don't include the prefix on the number stamping.


jschen 1st June 2004 03:59 PM

Thanks that did the trick.

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2015 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2