PGA2311 or resistor divider?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
I can't directly answer your question posed above, but I must say I was very dissapointed in the article itself. Diagrams missing, lack of references to some parts in the text, no info on pinouts for the controls, were some amongst many problems I found. It's a shame, as I was looking forward to giving it a go...

I have just bought my first copy of elector (and probably my last for while, as it didn't realy have anything amazing or particularly useful inside) which had what I believe is the second part of this article, and I was quite dissapointed with what could have been a decent project. although I haven't seen their first part of the article, and they may have stated reasons for their design in there. However, I would still question the placement of the all important analoge volume control on the didgital control board (this seams to stop you adding extra chanels for the volume control easily, as well as placing it very close to the digital circuitry).

Surely people her have already come up with better implementations of designs with this chip in?

PS, sorry about the offtopic rant, but I was hoping for a little more from the article when I bought it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.