STK082 vs STK082-G

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

as yet told in another thread, I've been given an integrated Dual CV 1250 amplifier these days. This item features two STK081G modules as power amps. It is working, but I'm in thoughts where from to buy replacements, should the STK's fail. I've sucessfully traced sources for STK081's (without the G), but the G version seems unobtanium these days. Looking at the datasheets for both, I don't discover any differences. Does anyone of you know them?

Best regards!

I've been searching for both the STK082 and the STK082-G. Reputable vendors, such as Mouser etc., only offer STK082's, while STK082-G's are offered by Ebay vendors, at a price that is about four times the STK082's. Am I right in suspecting that these STK082-G's most probably are rebadged, hence counterfeit, STK082's? How could I discern both?

Best regards!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.