Samsung replacement parts reference numbers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello everyone, a couple of weeks ago I tried to ask this forum any help/suggestion on how to identify the reference number of a replacement screen for a Samsung smart TV, in this particular case to see what other TV models use the same screen.
I offered my apologies for asking something that someone else might have asked already in the past, in fact I was surprised I couldn't see any mention at all about replacement parts reference numbers. Sadly nobody offered any reply, so I'm trying to use different words: are there catalogues of reference number of the various parts that make up an electrical appliance such a TV, HiFi amplifier or else? I know there's such a thing for every car and motorbike but while these last are relatively easy to find technical literature on electronic devices seem to be jeaulously protected. Or is just a matter of looking in the right place, in which case my question would be: would anybody be so kind to point me to that right place?
Eternally grateful for any help
PS: as you might or might not have guessed english is not my first language so I'd like to apologise for any eventual ackward choice of word.

Hi Alex
Part of the problem is you are asking about TVs while this board is focused on DIY Audio.

Most basic electronic parts have industry numbers. A transistor might be a 2SC3772, for example. Now each equipment brand like Samsung, B&O, Hitachi, Pioneer, etc will assign their own part number to the 2SC3772. So you might see that transistor called XYZ123-456-78 in a manual.

Samsung has parts suppliers, a quick google finds:
Samsung Parts, Accessories, DLP TV Lamp, Remote Controls, AC Adapters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.