Alps RK12L12A Volume Pot Required

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction to buy an Alps RK12L 12A 50K ohm horizontal volume pot for my Nytech Obelisk.
Still love the sound of the amp but the volume pot is damaged.
Looked everywhere on the 'net but can only find the Alps "Blue". The one I require is the earlier version, picture attached.
Any help greatly appreciated.

OK how about this? What is wrong with the old pot? Broken shaft? Broken resist wafer? Broken wiper?

These little pots come apart by unbending the small metal tabs. Si if the shaft is broke, buy a new one of the same series - any value will do - and take them apart and put the new shaft in the old pot. Likewise a busted wafer, buy a wrong style pot of the right resistance and taper, and transfer that wafer into the old body and shaft.

I have done that many times over the years, and never had a problem. In fact I save the remaining new parts in my pot drawers in case some future repair needs the unused parts in similar manner.

Isn't this what you want?
RK12L1210C0L ALPS | Mouser

They are out of stock at Mouser, but they expect delivery by Feb 12, less than a month.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.