hificollective still in business?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
problem seem to have reemerged..get answers to phone but informed only someone called Nick is "in the know"and I must email him....however, no emails are responded to...phone calls promise a response from "Nick" that never happens....
anyone had success of late with this outfit? If so be grateful for a few tips.... .

Looks like three guys.

Happy New Year | Hifi Collective

"As we see out 2017, James (left), Matt (right) and I (centre) would like to extend our fullest Christmas and New Year best wishes to all our customers and their families, with thanks for your support and custom during 2017.
The hificollective team have settled into the new larger premises and we're looking forward to providing more exciting new products during 2018. As always our focus will be to streamline our operations so we can dispatch orders to you quickly and efficiently.
With the New Year, one of our goals is to provide you with a much greater range of products so you can add depth and ingenuity to your HI-FI. We welcome any build stories you have endeavoured and enjoyed during 2017 and please feel free to tell us what you have planned for new builds and tweaks!

We will continue to develop our website to assist with all your DIY needs.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we will be having a Boxing Day sale! Commencing Tuesday 26th December and finishing on the Sunday 31st December at midnight.

Look out for the Boxing Day newsletter! The Boxing Day newsletter will have the voucher code that will give you 10% off everything!
To ensure orders are processed and dispatched during Christmas the team will be working inbetween Christmas and New Year (27th, 28th, 29th) until we're back on the 2nd January 2018.

Season's Greetings,
Nick Lucas & the Hi-Fi Collective team."

Sorry to dig out this thread,
Has anyone forum member ordered stuff from them recently? I placed an order exactly one month ago and I still have not received it. I have sent them 2 emails but they don't answer at all. Have they shut down due to current covid-19 situation in the UK? Usually I receive my order within 1-2 weeks. They were pretty good.

Sorry to dig out this thread,
Has anyone forum member ordered stuff from them recently? I placed an order exactly one month ago and I still have not received it. I have sent them 2 emails but they don't answer at all. Have they shut down due to current covid-19 situation in the UK? Usually I receive my order within 1-2 weeks. They were pretty good.

I ordered a couple of pots from them on the 5th of April and they arrived within a week or two. Mail is taking a while these days but I haven't had anything take a month.

Part of the joys of covid is that very few people if any are using air travel.
That means almost no air flights anywhere globally.
Example - Collapse of virgin airlines and that australia post is now relying Heavily on road freight as there just isn't the air traffic required for their freight.
That means any international air freight could be delayed by weeks or months.

I went to order some stuff from NZ and their site says - No international sales due to covid border restrictions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.