Bluetooth audio control buttons

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys. I'm trying to find a good through-hole solution for controlling a bluetooth speaker. My internet searches have come up with nothing, but that's possibly because i don't know the correct terms. The thing that has gotten me the closest was "momentary switch 4-way", thinking i might find a momentary switch that went up, down, left, and right with the return center position being open. That would at least allow for next and previous song, and volume up and down. Doing an image search with the same phrase found me the picture below, which looks perfect, but the site it came from is from another country. Does anyone know where i could find something like this locally? I emailed the pic to DigiKey, but they weren't able to help. It would even be helpful if you know the correct term for this that would help me search it out. Thanks!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.