Custom Enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm to all this and I'm planning on building a power amp. I've noticed there are quite a few people from Canada on this site, so I was hoping someone would know of good metal shops in the Toronto area to get custom enclosures done. Also, any suggestions on local electronics shops. Currently, I'm able to get most of my components from either Digi-Key and Newark, but finding reservoir caps has proven more difficult from these sites.

Any help is appreciated.

you can use 1/4" acrylic plastic (ask a local glass business about buying a piece and the glue). They look cool, are electrically very safe and you can do just about anything you could think of with it (even heat and form it...no hotter than 300 degrees in the oven and watch it closely until it is pliable. Try looking at the website: www.serpac.com - Digikey carries that line also.
hope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.