Silver/Rhodium Connectors and Wire - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th February 2004, 06:32 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Silver/Rhodium Connectors and Wire

Hey everyone,

All of you interested in Silver/Rhodium connectors and wire now have the opportunity to purchase these parts from Homegrown Audio Co. at a discounted group price. Homegrown Audio sells a number of RCA connectors, Banana Connectors, and Spade connectors finished with high purity Silver, Rhodium, and Gold. If you are not familiar with this company feel free to browse over their products:

Homegrown Audio Co.

They also specialize in Solid Core high purity silver wire along with a number of Braided Solid Core silver interconnects and Speaker wires.

I have contacted Homegrown Audio's Sale department about the possibility of a group buy on there DIY Supplies. They have agreed but must first know the specific parts in which we would purchase and an volume estimate.

Homegrown Audio Co.

Please browse their site and Post any interest in purchasing their products and the number on items you would intend on buying. Once I get some quantity figures I will be able to find out how much of a discount we can receive. Feel free to post your ideas and thoughts.

Thanks again
Brian

Click the image to open in full size.
Speaker Wire made by Homegrown Audio's silver banana plugs and 4 twisted 26 awg solid core wires.
Old 25th February 2004, 02:17 PM   #2
mgreene is offline mgreene  United States
diyAudio Member

I'm interested in bulk wire - I have had good results with their silver wire in a IC recipe of my own, I didn't like the twisted wire recipe. Those speaker cables look interesting.

Mike

Hide this!Advertise here!