Need help - Active 2-way speakers (with miniDSP)+4inputs+Bluethooth+Remote control

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to all,
I am newbie on DSP and related stuff, hopefully somebody will find a minute to help me with this.
To save your time and this thread to be more useful to everyone else with similar issues, i made a picture, instead of looong description, of what i am trying to achieve here:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Description:
Basically i am trying to make full audio system (active speakers with amps+4 physical input channel+bluetooth streaming+remote control for that) for my home and if successful, also one for my parents and one for my sisters family.

My questions: (orange marks on picture)
(some might sound stupid, so sorry in advance, but i need to start from somewhere :) really tried to crack this by my self but just stuck in a loop.

1) How should i call this, "gizmo" ?? :) not sure. Input selector with bluetooth and remote control?
I tried to find something like that from miniDSP products, but got lost in that pond and got nothing certain.
I found this - input selector with remote
seems so,so at first glance, but i am not sure where to put it or does it operate alone ? or i need something like cpu for that ? really confusing here.
Maybe you know a better solution already with bluetooth receiver ?

2) Do i need two miniDSP 2X4 devices for this operation ? Or maybe other DSP device at all would be better. (for active crossovers)
I find different answer around .net, some saying it ok with one miniDSP for both speakers, with advances app,. And some say i need 2 of those, one for each speaker. Second option is x2 on budget but seems more realistic.

3) there are lots of Atp-X Bluetooth receiver modules on ebay (Bluetooth module), but how to combine those with (No.1)? and remote ?

4) so if i need two miniDSP's 2X4, i need two outputs from (no.1) device for those ?

5) what are you using for remote control of your active systems ?

6) will such relatively cheep amps work with minDSP well, as i read miniDSP only gives 0.9V signal ?

Well i hope picture above gives the idea of my vision.
Maybe someone of you made a similar or even the same config, I would be really grateful for any help!
As you might understand i am quite far from hardware electronics,
I am product designer on my day-job, scratched a surface as programmer ago and in-love with woodwork for years, but i see it not enough for this :)
If there is a guy (or in some miracle even a girl!) who could really help me with this project i am ok to pay some amount for you time and help. because i have much more questions :)))

In any case , thank you all for taking a look at my gibberish ;)

Kind regards from Lithuania,
Linas

Attachments

• scheme.png
    scheme.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 52
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.