Where to get - switched LOW PROFILE volume potentiometer - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2015, 04:48 AM   #1
diyAudio Member
thoglette's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default Where to get - switched LOW PROFILE volume potentiometer

I have a guitar which I'd like to add coil splitting to. However the body is too thin (by about 1/4") to take a standard switched (push/puull) potentiometer (eg Gibson PPAT520).

At this point the only solution seems to be a Seymour Duncan Triple Shot humbucker mount accessory.

Anyone know of any other options/
  Reply With Quote


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Relay-Switched Balanced Volume Control Sassenach Solid State 15 17th December 2013 12:39 PM
Low profile toroidal transformer? giszo Parts 8 6th November 2012 06:47 PM
Low Profile Power Transformer Help dsavitsk Tubes / Valves 5 10th March 2007 11:35 AM
New JFET switched volume control MBK Solid State 14 6th April 2004 06:56 PM

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2015 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2