Solen CA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does someone know something about Solen in Canada?. I mean, how good are they as components supplier.

I recently ordered four LPG 26T tweeters and the only what I know is that the charge to my credit card is done, but no more about the shipment and nothing else.

I sent several messages to the agent, but she uses to reply my messages not before than 5 bussiness days later.

I will appreciate any indication of the quality of the company.

Kind regards

Hugo

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
I've dealt with them twice from the USA. I found the best results are achieved by telephone. Dealing from Mexico adds a different aspect that may make it more difficult, which may or may not be the case with your order.

From the USA, alway check the price because it will change from day to day. You may also be able to find it cheaper at a distributor like the Parts Connexion if they have older stock and will sell at the old price.

Hmmm, I notice that all the happy people are in the same country as Solen. This would suggest that your problem may be related to customs clearance. I've often had this problem ordering from the States.

Your best bet is to phone them and see if they shipped and if not, why not.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.