diyAudio (
-   Parts (
-   -   Weird Resistors, anyone know anything about resistors (

priscared 29th January 2004 07:24 AM

Weird Resistors, anyone know anything about resistors
i have an amp with some wierd resistors, im assuming they are some kind of fused resistor
(though not sure) hoping someone can tell me replacements
ANyway they are in little round white cases-
printed on them:
100mA 68ohmK
30mA 40ohmK
150mA 22ohmK
COuld anyone tell me where to get replacements for these? OR i will just try useing normal resisters, however i think theyd be like this for a reason.

priscared 19th March 2004 11:59 AM

amp for sale
Ok, my amp is for sale.
230w 8ohm rms continuois sine wave input. One channel is broken. One supply cap will need replacing.
Yamaha guy in bendigo said on average the broken channel in this amp cost $150 to repair. JKL capacitors quoted me around $150 for 2 new supply caps including postage (depends on aussie dollar of course) I no longer need this as i got myself a soundking amp and i am now working almost 50 hours a week so yeah... There is NO glue on the caps!! It is all there, the case looks like it woulda new. I am after $200 ONO. DOnt hesitate to ask questions.

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2