Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

POLIDA2008 A Real Thi.ef on eBay! Fake MOSFETS!
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd January 2015, 09:46 PM   #11
srh is offline srh  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

I got bitten by Polida last year. TOP223Y switchers. I believe they are remarked lower voltage ones.
Old 23rd January 2015, 11:30 PM   #12
gaborbela is offline gaborbela  Canada
diyAudio Member

Hi
It happened with me to that was a other ebay company.
I purchased Hitachi VAS transistors. On the picture they posted the original Hitachi item, also asked them the picture is on your ad the actual items you will ship they wrote yes.
So I place the order and I received something total different, fake junk..
Of course does not worth to return the item since the cheapest shipping cost from Canada $44 with tracking number.
The Chinese can ship it to us the junk with tracking number for $3 we can not return it..
These is crazy, and getting worst almost every day by day.

Last edited by gaborbela; 23rd January 2015 at 11:34 PM.
Old 24th January 2015, 06:06 AM   #13
hcchoo is offline hcchoo  Malaysia
diyAudio Member

the counterfeit opa627 op amp I received, when seen by my naked eye, I can see from side view, has visible polishing mark that was erased & new part text remark on it.

From the original manufacturer datasheet schematic, the part has a set of series(2pc) resistor connected froms the pin1 & pin5(offset trim) to to pin 7(V+),
when I was measured, the resistor was not there, but funny thing is a diode were existed inside the part on difference pins.

That is the tactics the seller (Polida2008) using to me:
1) after payment & before shipped, seller requested additional $3 for register parcelClick the image to open in full size..
2) wasting your time when handling the problem via emails, like we sell are new, are genuine, maybe by mistake & bra bra.
3) by saving money($24.50) he is asking you return the part by regular mail, later he claimed that havn't received so can not refund.

Frankly I don't mind the part is old or used, but the part must be GENUINE Part.
Old 24th January 2015, 07:32 AM   #14
Bonsai is offline Bonsai  Europe
Account disabled at member's request

Quote:
Originally Posted by umut1001 View Post
Hi.Days ago i asked seller that items are 100% same as picture and original genuine item.He told me that they are 100% genuine original and same as picture.After this I bought 50pcs of FQA19N20C from Polida2008 on ebay yesterday for Pass diy projects.Here is item
1pcs MOSFET Transistor Fairchild to 3P FQA19N20C 19N20C | eBay
I bought 1 USD each.I told him to send me photos of 10 of these items together.He sent me photo and it is different than the photos.And then he increased the price almost 2 times
And i told him not to send the items and cancel the transaction.And he marked items as dispatched 15 minutes later.Did not make money refund.A real thi.ef
Will never buy from him again.
Never recommended!

I had a similar case for a ESS9023 DAC at another vendor about 1 year ago. I reported it to ebay and the vendor mailed me the correct stuff about 3 weeks ago. I must say ebay were very responsive.

Complain to ebay and they will shut him down or blacklist him. ********* like that need to be taken out.
Old 24th January 2015, 08:14 AM   #15
diyAudio Member

Good to know that, when ever asked Pay Pal or Ebay protection they always told me I must return the items providing a tracking number to them. Which would be from 40 to 45 Dollars surface mail. Air mail almost double from Canada..
So I took the fund loost.
Next time I will try the same method when they send me counterfeit parts.
Greetings
Old 18th June 2016, 02:14 AM   #16
quantran is offline quantran  Viet Nam
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to quantran Send a message via MSN to quantran Send a message via Yahoo to quantran
Quote:
Originally Posted by umut1001 View Post
Hi.Days ago i asked seller that items are 100% same as picture and original genuine item.He told me that they are 100% genuine original and same as picture.After this I bought 50pcs of FQA19N20C from Polida2008 on ebay yesterday for Pass diy projects.Here is item
1pcs MOSFET Transistor Fairchild to 3P FQA19N20C 19N20C | eBay
I bought 1 USD each.I told him to send me photos of 10 of these items together.He sent me photo and it is different than the photos.And then he increased the price almost 2 times
And i told him not to send the items and cancel the transaction.And he marked items as dispatched 15 minutes later.Did not make money refund.A real thi.ef
Will never buy from him again.
Never recommended!
I got the same problem with this seller. I received 4 fake OPA2132 from this seller.
Old 18th June 2016, 05:18 AM   #17
joshvi is offline joshvi  India
diyAudio Member

I am also faced the thing with this seller .I brought some big sankens from him. Fakes.but got refund.
Old 24th June 2016, 03:49 AM   #18
ammel68 is offline ammel68  United States
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thimios View Post
Some e-bey sellers are fine .
I have very good experience with 'Jim's audio' seller.
I agree. Jim's Audio is about the only Asian seller I trust. I purchased some Toshiba K170BL/J74BL from them and they were all the "real deal".

For people that are considering buying from Polida, the unbelievably low price on their transistors, ICs, etc. should be a RED flag.

I've learned the hard way just like others here.
Old 25th June 2016, 03:08 PM   #19
alweit is offline alweit  Israel
diyAudio Member

I also tried to buy from Polida, once very simple parts (something like 1N4748 and 2N3904 - do not remember exactly) - they were OK, next time 2SK389V - they were real fake, and I also had to escalate the opened case to dispute to get my money back - this seller every time tried to find any excuse do not refund.
I do not recommend to have any deals with this seller at all.
Old 25th June 2016, 03:52 PM   #20
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alweit View Post
I also tried to buy from Polida, once very simple parts (something like 1N4748 and 2N3904 - do not remember exactly) - they were OK, next time 2SK389V - they were real fake, and I also had to escalate the opened case to dispute to get my money back - this seller every time tried to find any excuse do not refund.
I do not recommend to have any deals with this seller at all.
I agree!!

POLIDA2008 A Real Thi.ef on eBay! Fake MOSFETS!Hide this!Advertise here!