looking for NPN and PNP compliments TO-39

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
CDIL (continental device India ltd) have these listed, but you need a stockist. A quick look at the data sheets show that these are a little out of the ordinary and actually classed as RF devices.

T039 package is a bit limiting for replacements. Would a T0126 be fittable. I'm assuming they are not using clip on heatsinks. Not that I can immediately suggest anything but you do have much more choice.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Next question :) Do you know what voltage they run off ? I'm guessing your not needing anything like the 150 volts capability of the originals.

I can only think of oldies :p BC461/BFY50 types. Do they run hot ? I'm still thinking of T0126 types and a clip on heatsink if needed.

I found both at Arrow electronics around $4.50 a piece. Not sure what the voltage is, Mooly. I've look for service lit, but no luck. It seems at some point the same FG was made by or sold under the Beckman name. Good thing I don't need two 2n3537's Copper dog! I don't think the generator in good working order is worth half of $91!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.