Can anyone source this chassis please?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi ALL,
I am after this CD Chassis two of years ago I originally purchased two of them from Robert at AHFartaudio (Ahfartaudio.com.. However I e mailed them to purchase another but got no reply.. I was them given gen by another forum member they had now changed in to another website/name (whose name escapes me just now) however I emailed them – but no reply-but the Echo Loft forum (Singapore) says there still operating apparently??- (Business must be good then eh lads?)
Shame they won’t communicate as they sell a great product!- So my question is does anyone know a source where I can obtain the same chassis? (It must be identical to the picture as it has to match the other two I have at home)
Any contributions gratefully received

Cheers As ever
Johnny

CD CHASSIE.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this chassis--wow!

Hi ALL,
I am after this CD Chassis two of years ago I originally purchased two of them from Robert at AHFartaudio (Ahfartaudio.com.. However I e mailed them to purchase another but got no reply.. I was them given gen by another forum member they had now changed in to another website/name (whose name escapes me just now) however I emailed them – but no reply-but the Echo Loft forum (Singapore) says there still operating apparently??- (Business must be good then eh lads?)
Shame they won’t communicate as they sell a great product!- So my question is does anyone know a source where I can obtain the same chassis? (It must be identical to the picture as it has to match the other two I have at home)

Cheers As ever
Johnny

View attachment 445407

Hi ALL,

Cheers As ever
Johnny

View attachment 445407

Robert Lai usually responds quite quickly. Not sure what email you have but try the one on this page: ~Welcome to liveacoustics.com.sg~

Martin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.