noobie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi everyone.
just signed up, so iam new here. here is a quick background i did electronics for a couple of years at college and got qullified(16 years ago) . i started playing the guitar a year ago and have been wowed by the valve world :) so i thought i would get back into the electronic stuff. ( by the way the electronics stopped as to pay my way i had to get a job so i got into catering and never got out! i now own a pizza bussiness!) its all slowley coming back resistors,caps V=IR i think :).
any way! who are good suppliers in the uk. cant seem to find the old Tag boards anywhere, its all copper stripboard stuff. what happened to the boards that just had copper solder points on the back not tracks, think it was called perfboard?

iam going to start with a stompbox to get going then move on to a preamp. then onto a valve preamp heading to a valveamp full on stylie :).

any starting or referance points would be gratefully recieved. eg cast aluminium box supliers, tag boardss, prefboards etc

thx in advance for ne help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.