So where do all your past projects end up?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wondering where projects end up after you've "moved on". I'm starting to have weird creations sitting on bookshelfs and in corners. Unfortionantly many of my creations are still learning experiences, but what do you do with something that is good quality, but you want to make something better? I'll probably end up pawning future stuff off on my family and friends.

Half of parents stereo is my old stuff anyways. Of course I understand some of you sell your stuff (some even try to make a profit :bigeyes: ). I kinda feel bad trying to make a profit, I'd feel good just making up what I spent, since making the project was the reward :angel:

Course I totaly understand having a closet just full of electronics and speakers :D

Sorry if this has been discussed, I wasn't sure how to word my search.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
By using an active crossover you can multiamp your speakers.
That uses up 2 or 3 amps per side. ;) ;)

I make my home theater from the previous generation of stuff that might not be as good.

Make good gifts for your parents/kids, depending on where you are in life...

Often stuff gets cannibalized to make new stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.