Best sounded cheap RCA and Speaker binding post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested if someone has tried *cheap* not exotic rca female, male and speaker binding post form ebay?
Are any of them really good for their price. I am interested just in COPPER not BRASS conectors.
Brass gives more cold and unlively sound so copper ...gold, silver or rhodium
Best will be non soldered just screwed type.
For me best sounded are Furutech fp106r (extremelyy dynamic and speed) and xhadow (more dark sounded) but this are to expensive. I don*t like silver bullet, to soft sonded and quality of cunstruction is poor...too pricey.

Thank you

I am interested if someone has tried *cheap* not exotic rca female, male and speaker binding post form ebay?

While all RCA female are identical, with exception their outer shielding.
Binding post banana is a different animal and the mechanical construction of its type is what driving prices up.

The best one type that you can find on eBay is the copied design from the German Hirschmann
2013 Best stacking banana plug for T&M projects.

I think i don*t understand you.
I don*t speak about difference of two same material connectors. I speak about different material connectors.
For example ...all oyaide power plugs sound difference, also furutech, sonarquest...
Gold ...soft and detailed, rhodium very detailed fas , but can give some harsh sound if you use wrong wire...
For rca male plug I have xhadow, silver bullet,
audioquest silver, Valab rhodium, Valab penta silver star line, Audiophile copper rhodium... ebay last 2 haven*t tried yet
What about female? I have used silver cmc... good but nothing special.
Speaker binding post female?
Thank you

DF96...
If you don*t understand or not hear any difference in connectors... you are free not to cooperate or write post that are unproductive.
Maybe your system is not in such level, that you can hear differences.

You may have ears identical to an elephant, that's your problem, but as long you are the one seeking for help, you better beg a bit so to have it.
No even me believing your fantasies, and I work in electronics professionally.

You may have ears identical to an elephant, that's your problem, but as long you are the one seeking for help, you better beg a bit so to have it.
No even me believing your fantasies, and I work in electronics professionally.

It is nothing to do with my ears.... maybe i wan*t to open a debate or discussion about cheap alternatives of good products to buy. I am not stupid anymore to buy the audio gear before knowing at least a little bit about them. Many products are overpriced and bad quality. I rather spend money for my familly and my kid.
I will not bet for help... and i not fantasies. Who agree and want to discuss is wellcome and all others can go and read other treads.
Why don*t you write in capacitors, resistors, diodes, transistors,fuses, cables, powercords, usb cables, demagnitazers, schumann resonators, polarity checkers, burning discs treads... if there is no difference?
In one forum i read that one audiphille can hear the difference in sound in wich way he comb his florcarpet. ;)

Why do they sound different? What causes this?
The electrons do not have the right shoes type so to climb over them. :D

@androa76
Anything that comes out of your amplifier is not sound but electricity = raw energy.
Therefore is 100% equal to the power running to your house mains wall plugs.
And in conclusion there no cable or plug or a contact point that can change the form of this energy.
You do not have to accept my word, but by kicking like a wild mule you just pushing people away.

And regarding money I did the wild move to spent 3000USD in my youth for a good sound system, and I an not going to do that ever again.
Have fun with your Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.