Neutrik Panel mount RCA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Help!!! - My build is stalled again and I'm tearing my hair out since I have the long weekend free to work on my amp!

The RCA sockets I bought are too short for my 20mm oak chassis even after I milled down the rear face to 10mm.

Where can I find Panel Mount RCA sockets in the Greater Toronto Area at short notice? - preferably today!

Cheers
Jaimo

Last edited:
i agree - Go for neutrik :

Attachments

• DSC08850.JPG
    DSC08850.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 164
I just picked up a set of Neutrik NF2D panel-mount RCA connectors from a local supplier and I'm sad to say that the build quality is just not up to scratch.

The RCA socket itself looks exactly the same as a cheap and cheerful Chinese sockets I have in my junkbox and it looks like the quality of finish on the Neutrik is just as bad.

I'm not a lunatic fringe cable / connector fetishist but I do like to buy quality components. Neutrik used to be my go-to standard for XLR and RCA connectors but now, I must seriously reconsider!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.