Sources for Mur860?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since UPS messed up the shipping of my samples I'm looking to buy a bunch of them. It's not a big deal since I've wanted more than OnSemi is giving.

So... I'm looking to buy about 50 of the MUR860. Through Onsemi the price is a bit over $0,50 a piece. A dutch reseller (Dil) gave me a price quote for the 840 for €1,50 a piece... A bit over the top if you ask me :rolleyes:

I'm looking for a dutch source or a international source that has decent shipping prices.

TNT said:
OK !

Just out of curiosity - is it because You think its not worth to spend money on class d or is it due to that class d has good rejection of power supply disturbances ?

All the best / J

and one more thing - why 35 A ??

Because i have experienced lousy power supplies in connection with class D that performed well.
35A is a good number, since the price for a 6A and a 35A is almost the same, but a 35A can take a beating/- lasts longer.

Magura

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.