data sheet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.I am glad that there is pages like these for us to check for specs.Unfortunately I did not find the "B" version of the 2SC2461.This is the version used in my Yamaha M2 and I suspect one of the 2461B is burned.I like to find out the specs so I might purchase replacement for it.

Peter

Hi Peter
The B-version is not listed in my database either. It’s probably the same transistor but with even higher VCE then the A-version
Looking here, Toshiba probably list replacement parts. Our Japanese friends could be of some help here.
When looking at 2SC2461 (A,B) they are all replaced by 2SC5200.
Datasheet 2SC5200. If the amp is worth it, I probably would replace all 2SC2461B’s from that one channel with 2SC5200.

/Hugo :)

The 2SA1051 version A as well as version B are listed as obsolete in the 1993 Toshiba databook I have here. The 2SA1302 is recommended as replacement for both.

For the 2SA2461A/B the 2SC3281 is recommended as a replacement.

The 2SA1302/2SC3281's are pretty standard audio power BJT's but also obsolete nowadays, however still available.

Cheers ;)

Thanks very much for the information,Netlist and Pjotr,now I think the Yamaha might have a next life to follow. I might replace all the output transistors afterall ,but, it's worthy the effort for the amp is a quality built unit. It's the time to dig the source for these devices. Thanks for the great help!

Peter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.