Any heard of Mark IV Electronics?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all , I am new here and was wondering if anyone knew of MarkIV Electronics? They used to sell 100 watt class A solid state amp kits and transformers, 120 watt mosfet amp kits ..ect.....

Can't seem to find them on the net anywhere. Used to get stuff from them about 4 or 5 years ago, on the net, but have since lost thier site or something.
Ed
THANKS!!!

Ionstorm said:
Hi all , I am new here and was wondering if anyone knew of MarkIV Electronics? They used to sell 100 watt class A solid state amp kits and transformers, 120 watt mosfet amp kits ..ect.....

Can't seem to find them on the net anywhere. Used to get stuff from them about 4 or 5 years ago, on the net, but have since lost thier site or something.

T'was Mark V, not Mark IV.

Sadly, they're no longer in business.

se

Steve Eddy said:

I tried their 212-888.8988 number earlier and it was disconnected. I tried it with the area code you give above and got an answering machine in Chinese.

se
That might be them as I remember from going there once they all are Chinese. Leave a message and see what happens. The 212 area code is not right for sure, it is 323 in that area of L.A.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.