IEC320-C7 plug

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Take a look at www.reichelt.de
I don't know if you know German, for us Dutch/Flemisch people it's quite easy to understand even if you don't know it, but anyway.

There are a few of the connectors you're looking for here: Bauelemente, mechanisch -> -> Kabel/Leitungen -> Computerkabel und Adapter -> Gerätezuleitungen, Netzkabel.

I don't know about power connectors in the USA, so you might have to cut of the other part of the wire.

I believe they ship worldwide.

To be honest I think you'll have a hard time finding a heavy duty plug, like a Marinco, Hubbel, or Wattgate type.

Of course you can buy cables like this one (H) over at Mouser, but still you would have to modify.

I guess the reason these are hard to find is because usually stuff like Panasonic stuff, Game Systems, and boomboxes use these plugs, so "Hi-Fi' is of little consiquence.

Good luck though :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.